PENTAIR GRO 50 gallon per day ENCAPSULATED membrane
FITS PENTAIR GRO 50 gpd RO SYSTEMS 2550
Should be changed every 3-5 years.
Pentair's GRO integrates a 100% dry membrane to help maximize its lifespan and provide enhanced performance to the end-user. The GRO boasts a 50% recovery rate while maintaining a retrofit-able design for easy integration.
Features and Benefits
- Double the recovery over standard reverse osmosis elements
- Rejection performance comparable to standard reverse osmosis elements
- High rejection stability at high input TDS
- TLC Thin Layer Composite membrane
- 100% dry membrane maximizing shelf life
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI (6.90 bar)
- Maximum Temperature: 120°F (49°C)
- pH: 4-11
- Free Chlorine: 0.1 ppm
How can you tell it's time to change the Membrane? Two signs that your membrane is failing are these: water production slows down to a trickle or the water has an "off" taste. Generally, under normal use, if your unit is installed on a SOFT water line (as it should be), your membrane will last the full 5 years. If it's hooked into a HARD water line, expect to replace your membrane every couple of years if not sooner.
This membrane has push-fit connections, you won't need any tools to change it.
Fits R/O units that look like this: