The City Soft water softener features the Clack high-flow, metered valve. A soft water brine refill ensures a complete regeneration and keeps internal components free of calcium build-up. This unit features a metered control valve and regenerates based on water consumption, so you use less salt and less water.
30,000-grain size for up to 4 people
45,000-grain size for up to 6 people
60,000-grain size for up to 8 people
• Solid-state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
• Three modes of operation; meter immediate, meter delayed, or time clock delayed
• Double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability, and efficiency
• Capable of 36 pre-programmed regeneration cycles based on control valve setting
• Days override feature; 1 – 28 days available
• Backwash and brine ability to 21” diameter tanks
• Downflow/upflow regeneration • Stores system configuration and operation data in non-volatile memory
• Coin Cell Lithium battery back-up with an 8 hour carry over • 12-volt output AC Adapter provides safe and easy installation
• Control valve design provides optimum service and backwash rates
• Pre or Post treated water refill
• Patented one-piece expanding seal spacer stack assembly U.S. Patent 6,402,944
• Patented linearly reciprocating piston operation U.S. Patent 6,444,127
• Reliable and proven DC drive
All prices include full installation within 100 kms of Kitchener, ON
Taxes extra You will be contacted promptly to confirm an installation date.
Or, if you prefer to pay when the job is complete, just CONTACT US and we'll send an invoice payable on the day of the installation.