The City Soft water softener features the Clack high-flow, metered valve. Soft water brine refill ensures a complete regeneration and keeps internal components free of calcium build-up. This unit features a metered control valve and regenerates based on water consumption, so you use less salt and less water.
30,000-grain size for up to 4 people $1199.
45,000-grain size for up to 6 people $1299.
60,000-grain size for up to 8 people $1399.
• Solid-state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
• Three modes of operation; meter immediate, meter delayed, or time clock delayed
• Double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability, and efficiency
• Capable of 36 pre-programmed regeneration cycles based on control valve setting
• Days override feature; 1 – 28 days available
• Backwash and brining ability to 21” diameter tanks
• Downflow/upflow regeneration • Stores system configuration and operation data in non-volatile memory
• Coin Cell Lithium battery back-up with an 8 hour carry over • 12-volt output AC Adapter provides safe and easy installation
• Control valve design provides optimum service and backwash rates
• Pre or Post treated water regenerant refill
• Patented one-piece expanding seal spacer stack assembly U.S. Patent 6,402,944
• Patented linearly reciprocating piston operation U.S. Patent 6,444,127
• Reliable and proven DC drive
All prices include full installation within 100 kms of Kitchener, ON
Taxes extra You will be contacted promptly to confirm an installation date within 3 days of your purchase.