The City Soft water softener features a high-flow, metered valve. A soft water brine refill ensures a complete regeneration and keeps internal components free of calcium build-up. This unit features a metered control valve and regenerates based on water consumption, so you use less salt and less water.
32,000-grain size for up to 4 people.
48,000-grain size for up to 6 people
64,000-grain size for up to 8 people
• Solid-state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
• Three modes of operation; meter immediate, meter delayed, or time clock delayed
• Double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability, and efficiency
• Days override feature; 1 – 28 days available
• Backwash and brine ability to 21” diameter tanks
• Downflow/upflow regeneration • Stores system configuration and operation data in non-volatile memory
• Coin Cell Lithium battery back-up with an 8 hour carry over • 12-volt output AC Adapter provides safe and easy installation
• Control valve design provides optimum service and backwash rates
• Pre or Post treated water refill
• Reliable and proven DC drive
All prices include full installation in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and area.
Book online and we will contact you promptly to arrange an installation date.
Or if you prefer to pay when the job is done simply CONTACT US