The City Soft water softener features a high-flow, metered valve. A soft water brine refill ensures complete regeneration and keeps internal components free of calcium build-up. This unit features a metered control valve and regenerates based on water consumption, so you use less salt and less water.
30,000-grain size for up to 4 people.
45,000-grain size for up to 6 people
60,000-grain size for up to 8 people
75,000-grain size for up to 10 people
• Solid-state microprocessor with easy access to front panel settings
• Three modes of operation; meter immediate, meter delayed, or time clock delayed
• Double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability, and efficiency
• Days override feature; 1 – 28 days available
• Backwash and brine ability to 21” diameter tanks
• Stores system configuration and operation data in non-volatile memory
• Coin Cell Lithium battery backup with an 8 hour carry over • 12-volt output AC Adapter provides safe and easy installation
• Control valve design provides optimum service and backwash rates
• Pre or Post treated water refill
• Reliable and proven DC drive
All prices include full installation in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph.