Ten reasons you don't need to leave home to buy water treatment products
After working in a water treatment showroom for over 25 years I can tell you that I miss those face to face information exchanges with customers. But things change and even for us older (shall I say more weathered) salespeople, it’s time to rethink the old way of doing things and embrace the new way.
Shopping online for water treatment products offers many advantages for the consumer
Clearly, the obvious is that you limit your exposure to people and places. But the pandemic will end and so will the need for physical distancing. Does that mean that we should go back to the old hand-shaking, touch and feel way of shopping? Probably not.
Here are the top ten reasons to shop from home for your next water softener
- Save your gasoline. That’s a no brainer.
- You can compare models and prices with other companies.
- You can compare BBB reports and google reviews to make sure the business is well established with a sound history.
- Contacting the business by email allows you time to really think about the questions you want to ask.
- Email quotes are recorded for your future reference. It’s in writing.
- You can take as much time as you need to research the warranty and specifications of the product you are interested in. You don’t need to take the salesperson’s word for it.
- No high-pressure sales tactics.
- A fair deal for everyone. No commissioned salespeople negotiating deals for some and none for others.
- Less expensive products. Less overhead for the retailer means better prices for the consumer.
- You can shop 24 hours a day 7 days a week at your own convenience, great for night owls and shift-workers.
I’m sure there are more reasons to shop online for a water softener and I welcome your input.
Oh, did I mention that you don't have to deal with traffic, parking, or possible line-ups?